Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Puppy Love <3


Day # 141: Love at first sight. How can you not instantly fall in love with this mug?? My friend Marianna found 9 puppies on the street, in the middle of the winter freezes and snows. She asked me if I would take in two of them while she finds homes for them. I am a huge sucker for puppies, so I said sure! It has been a really long week as I seem to have forgotten that puppies should really be called "poopies". But none the less, I have enjoyed having them around... until today. Today they both got really sick and despite the meds, I don't know if they'll make it. The one in the picture is bigger and stronger and has a chance, but the younger one might not be as lucky. It's like a knife into my soul when such a precious little thing is suffering and I can't do anything but watch. We'll see how tonight goes.

No comments: