Saturday, August 1, 2009

Greek Finale

Day # 103: The last pics of Greece on Island Aegina:) I know I've been dragging Greece out as long as I could, but some things you just don't want to let go of, you know? So in this batch includes 2 pics of my absolute favorite part of our whole Greek exhibition, mopeds! It was amazing! We rented them from our friend George and just cruised around the whole island. We saw some of the most breathtaking views. Imagine putting along on a little moped and coming to a bend in the road, and through the trees you can see never ending crystal blue waters. It was amazing. I wanted to stop and take pictures ant every turn, which gets a bit redundant after a while, so I had to just relax and soak it all in, which was not hard! I loved it!







2 comments:

JGB said...

Great looking trip!

Stephanie McNeely said...

Girl those are amazing pictures and I am so jealous I want to go to Greece so bad. I had a little girl in my class last year from there and I just loved the stories that she would tell us!