Monday, May 25, 2009

Under my umbrella...ella...ella..


Day # 73: Rain on Me. Today I got to hang out with some of the people from my Monday night classes. We were waiting outside of the metro station for a few more people, when the sky opened up and began to fall on us. Then out came the umbrellas. So altogether there were 6 of us sitting on two benches under the protection of umbrellas, when a man walked by and snapped a picture of us. The girls were  giggling and said, "Hi!" to the guy, who a little shocked replied with, "hello", and then hastily turned and walked away.  He was American. It made me laugh to think that I'm in a tourist's picture who thought he was getting an all Ukrainian shot. But it made me think, Ooo this would be a good picture, so I turned to take one of the girls on the other bench, and all of the sudden they got shy. The storm was amazing though. It was an actual thunder storm, lightning and all. Beautiful.

No comments: