Friday, May 8, 2009

Let's Roll.

Day # 56: Stroll. One thing I really love about being in a big city is how many people are always out walking. You will see anyone and everyone out on the street. It seems like all my life I have viewed walking as such a hassle. I used to be aggravated with my dad for parking in the farthest possible parking spot from the church on Sunday morning. How dare he make me walk ALL the way across the parking lot when there is a spot two steps from the door! Never mind the fact that he is being considerate of others who might need a closer spot. How dare he. I remember one time I my little brother and I were driving home from church and we saw a girl we know walking home, so we stopped to see if she wanted a ride. Poor thing, walking. But to our surprise, she wanted to walk! At the time I thought this was so odd. I guess home wasn't as catering to people not having cars as they are here. But I have to admit, I love the walking aspect of my life here. And I love their strollers. Seriously, some of them have 4wheeling capabilities.

No comments: