
Day #75: Baby wolf. Every Tuesday since I have arrived in Ukraine, I have helped teach English to little kindergartners. They are so cute! We usually had four different classes, ranging from age 4-7. The cutie showing off his cross necklace to me is Andre. We would all practice saying "hello, my name is..." by passing around a stuffed animal, and it was your turn to say your name when the animal got to you. Several times when it came to Andre, he would say through his humungous clever smile, "khello, my name is (giggle giggle, squirm in his chair) baby wolf", and then pass the animal. Everyone would laugh and we would continue. I didn't care because it was all in English, and if he had learned enough and was comfortable enough to joke, props to him! He was one of my favorites. Yesterday was the last class. I'll miss seeing them and hearing their little Khello's. Here's a video of how cute they are. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Way too cute. What fun.
they are adorable!!! i know you loved every minute of that!
Post a Comment