Day # 40: Chariots XING. Tomorrow I venture back towards the not so wild west frontier, to our nuclear friendly city Kusnetkovs. Myself and 5 other team members will be staying there until the 28th to work with a Ukrainian church planter, Sasha. I don't even have to change his name to keep anonymity because probably half of the male population of Kusnetkovs is named Sasha. I'm looking forward to this trip. It really is like a new frontier because this will be the first group to go out there and break new ground. We're also staying with nationals which is always a good time! I'm sure I'll have a lot to update on when I get back. I'm however not looking forward to leaving for the train station tomorrow at 5:45 am. Boo. If you know me, early mornings don't really fit in my busy sleep schedule. Ciao!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Outside Villanova
Day # 40: Chariots XING. Tomorrow I venture back towards the not so wild west frontier, to our nuclear friendly city Kusnetkovs. Myself and 5 other team members will be staying there until the 28th to work with a Ukrainian church planter, Sasha. I don't even have to change his name to keep anonymity because probably half of the male population of Kusnetkovs is named Sasha. I'm looking forward to this trip. It really is like a new frontier because this will be the first group to go out there and break new ground. We're also staying with nationals which is always a good time! I'm sure I'll have a lot to update on when I get back. I'm however not looking forward to leaving for the train station tomorrow at 5:45 am. Boo. If you know me, early mornings don't really fit in my busy sleep schedule. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment