Day # 5: Antiqued. I took this is Volodarka, a small city on the verge of being a village about an hour and a half away from Kiev. We will be working with a Ukrainian man who is trying to start a church in this city.
Sarah, Great idea with a photo a day. This one is telling. We see similar conditions just outside our city. Language will be a blessing when it starts officially but it sounds like your practice will put you ahead of the curve. I will celebrate a belated women's day here with all three of mine! Keep up the good work.
1 comment:
Sarah,
Great idea with a photo a day. This one is telling. We see similar conditions just outside our city. Language will be a blessing when it starts officially but it sounds like your practice will put you ahead of the curve. I will celebrate a belated women's day here with all three of mine! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment