Monday, December 15, 2008

Reflection is Blur...

It really blows my mind how fast time flies by. It seems like people are always saying that, but I always just rolled my eyes to the comment, until now. Now I get it. We all just got here and now it's almost time to go home. 4 days and counting. I have to say that I truly didn't know what to expect from this experience, but I'm really grateful for a lot of the ways they have prepared us, and for all of the Godly people who have been put here to get us ready. Like tonight, tonight was amazing. So every sunday night we have a cultural worship where we worship in the style of different cultures. We've had everything from African, to Middle Eastern, and Chinese and so forth. Tonight was a little different, and we did deaf worship. It was really amazing. They all have been, but this one was particularly touching. The friends I have met here are nothing short of amazing and I love knowing that they are going to touch so many lives around the world. There has been no shortage of laughter. Here are some of my favorite pictures i've been accumulating . Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lee said...

ahahaha, that last photo! i think i saw the original, and smiled at your fun hiking group! miss you girl!